New England States Committee on Electricity
Information Requests to Constellation Mystic Power, LLC
Pursuant to Section II.3 of Schedule 3A (the “Protocols”) of the Amended and Restated Cost-of-Service Agreement among Constellation Mystic Power, LLC (“Mystic”), Exelon Generation Company, LLC, and ISO New England Inc. (“Mystic Agreement”), the New England States Committee on Electricity (“NESCOE”) submits the following information requests to Mystic regarding Mystic’s April 1, 2021 Informational Posting (“2021 Informational Posting”).
Questions regarding these information requests may be directed to Phyllis Kimmel at email@example.com and Jason Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following information request addresses Mystic’s August 27, 2021 “Responses to the Informal Challenges of the New England States Committee on Electricity.”
- Regarding the statement in the response to NESCOE A-02 that Mystic is “only seeking to recover the costs for three CRIs as 2022 capital expenditures under the Mystic Agreement; the need to incur the cost for the fourth CRI as a 2022 capital project has been obviated through the use of a spare rotor:”
- Is the spare rotor currently part of Mystic’s inventory and included in Mystic’s rate base?
- When the spare rotor is placed into service, will the value of the spare rotor be removed from Mystic’s rate base for the term of the Mystic Agreement?
- When the spare rotor is placed into service, will the inventory withdraw cost be included as a cost to be reimbursed under the Mystic Agreement?
- What is the inventory value of the spare rotor?